Do you have a life insurance policy? If you don’t, you might be putting your family at risk. Though life insurance isn’t something that most people want to think about, it’s an important consideration that can help protect your family if you pass away. Here are 7 reasons to consider buying life insurance in Philadelphia, PA as soon as possible.
- Life insurance helps cover funeral expenses. The average funeral costs between $7,000 and $12,000. If you have a life insurance policy, your family won’t need to assume this financial burden alone.
- Life insurance helps cover medical bills. Medical bills can quickly add up to tens of thousands of dollars—even with health insurance. If you have a life insurance plan, your family won’t need to worry about paying off your medical care bills after you pass.
- Your policy might have tax advantages. Life insurance policies provide a number of tax-free advantages that your beneficiaries can take advantage of.
- You can use your insurance to pay off your mortgage. No one wants to think about their family losing their home after they pass. With a life insurance policy, your family can use your benefit to pay off your remaining mortgage debt and stay in their home.
- Life insurance can help fund a child’s college. The price of college rises every year. A life insurance policy can help ensure that your child gets the education he or she deserves if you’re unable to continue saving.
- Life insurance helps give your family peace of mind. When your family knows that they have a financial safety net, it’s easier to plan for the future.
- It’s never been easier to find the right life insurance policy. It’s now possible to research your life insurance options from the comfort of your home.
Are you considering buying life insurance in Chester County, PA? The Bachmann-Zeitlin Insurance Agency is here to help you find the perfect policy. Give our team a call today at 267-288-5193 to learn more or get started!